Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday night!

Awwwwwwwww yeah I'm watching Ron Paul videos. I am the embodiment of rock and roll.

Seriously I am most likely voting for him. I agree with most of what he says. His ability to win people over on both sides is right up my alley. he says shit NOBODY would admit to. He stuck to his issues when no one even cared. But now they care. Its like the world is catching up to the ideas hes espoused for a very long time.

He owned the debates. He owns most conversations with a humility and rationality that gets me excited. Of course I have a lot of research to do on him. I want to see his weaknesses, his bad ideas, strong debates against him. (FEMA, SS etc)

Hes not much of a public speaker in terms of charisma but his words are powerful. I like Ron Paul. Yep.

No comments: