Tuesday, July 19, 2011

busted my ass

I busted my ass this month with work. I'm putting in 5-6 hours per day when I used to put in 3 or 4. I'm also getting a bonus check this month that's pretty sizable.

So...

I think I should reward myself and buy some recording software. I really need to put these new musical thoughts in a tangible form. I'm happy with them. They need to come out of my apartment and into the ears of someone else for a change.

And having an outlet like that would be great again. I spent the bulk of my early twenties locked away in my room upstairs recording songs. Shitty songs, good songs, instrumentals, weird poetry reading with sound effects. Just pure creativity and it was great. I want to get back there. Its been work work work lately. Adult shit like saving and investing and worrying about taxes etc. Fuck that. Lets make some music.

No comments: