Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Place

So my new place is big, clean and very cool. and no visits by apparitions so that's nice.

The kitchen has a lot of white in it, large windows and the ceilings are very high so it really feels opened up which is a new experience for me. The cabinets and appliances are all white so it really has a clean look to everything too. Very Macintosh.

Its also the first gated community I have ever lived in. I liked the old place but when you come outside and see a car on 4 blocks of concrete with every tire missing, it can sort of get you concerned. I know something as simple as a gate would have probably saved the guys tires. Lucky for me I have a car that thieves point at and laugh.

I spent all day yesterday running around like a madman. Movers, cleaning the old place, unpacking the new place. The damn movers took me for 320 bucks. I misunderstood their pricing policy. I still tipped the guys well, it wasn't their fault so I hope the karma of that was worth it all.

This post is boring. Try the one before this one. =)

No comments: