Monday, October 20, 2008

surprise surprise

she didnt flake.

but i was a little wimp and couldn't look at her for half the conversation. so much for my being cool.

new challenge. maintaining eye contact and sexual tension in the daytime, completely sober.

I think its funny. I had so much confidence and cockiness about this date going well. Then her rock solid self esteem and beauty reduced me to a shifty dork. I have some friends who call that "failing the beauty test" I wouldn't say I failed. I had her almost coughing up coffee from laughing at some points but I was not the badass she met that last Friday. Oh well. I cant hide my short attention span and squirminess forever.

Date score. I would say a 7.

Saw a guy I went to high school with at the coffee shop. He approached and we chatted a few minutes. Apparently the guy lives here in Austin and is a filmmaker. When I went back up to the bar where he was sitting to get a beer he said..."wow man you bagged a hottie." I didnt tell him that she was scaring the shit out of me. I just nodded.

No comments: