Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12 Laws of Life

I generally run from any kind of self help lists about how to live. I envision meek overly enthusiastic cat lovers sending chain mail forwards with angels and rainbows.

I am a fan of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). Its a pretty complex topic but basically boils down to a category of self improvement that is gaining a lot of respect and attention as of late. It focuses on the internal world you create for yourself and how it affects the external world you experience. It is known for modeling successful people from various professions and attempts to come up with basic fundamental truths about having an exceptional quality of life. It also has cool internal exercises that people swear has changed the way they move through and perceive their experiences. ANYWAY...

here is a list of the 12 laws of life from a well-known NLP blog. I agree with them and have recently began seeing these truths in my own life so I thought I would share...

http://nlpco.com/news/2008/12/11/toms-twelve-laws-of-life/

1 comment:

That Birdhouse said...

this is brilliant. so many of things have been aspects of my life or are new ideas i'm waking up to.

i don't owe anyone anything, but in return they owe me nothing. i will create what's around me and take responsibility for it. i will think to achieve and i will.

this way of thinking makes your life happier.

who is tom hoobyar?