Wednesday, December 3, 2008

a 1....and a 2....and a 1...2...3...4

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MEANINGFULLY ABSURD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

There are so many people I want to thank. okay. Actually there are just a few people I want to thank who keep up with my life. But they are very very important to me.

My life is completely different than when I started this little thing. That's they way it should be.

Blogging is so self indulgent. Its addicting. Its theraputic. Its a great way to remember things. Its also a great way to share way too much information with people. I can never run for public office now.

Good.

http://meaningfullyabsurd.blogspot.com/2007/12/first-post-ever.html

1 comment:

That Birdhouse said...

one year, that's it? seems like longer than that, right? wow. lots of changes one year can bring. i find it exhilarating to be finally hitting my stride in my late 20's. i know you feel the same way. i would rather be a late bloomer than an early peaker.

happy birthday to the blog. i forgot to get it something. how do you shop for the blog that has everything?