Sunday, October 16, 2011

dancing

Went dancing last night.

It was a friend's birthday and she wanted to go so we ended up at the only good dance club in austin. The music is killer and the energy is great.

I really enjoy going deep into that world for awhile. The sweaty women. The music. The zen like state of just falling into that groove. You leave your head and suddenly you're not thinking too much or worried about anything. Its a little vacation.

Add in a decent buzz and I'm all smiles and jumping around. I grab women I dont know and spin them around. High five dudes if they know the lyrics to the good songs. Definitely a different state that I wish I could be in more oustide of that environment. Its a form of meditation for sure.

Last night a gal approaches me while im standing off to the side of the floor. At this point I am drenched with sweat like I just jumped into a pool. She walks up says something to me I couldnt really hear and then runs her hand down my chest. She then pulls her hand up to her face and licks her palm while looking me dead in the eye. I went caveman on her and made out with her. Then some dude appeared and stole her away.

I know pretty soon Ill be much to old to do that sort of thing (if Im not already) but it was pretty awesome. It truly is another world that I think I will partake in a little longer before calling it a day.

No comments: