Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ahoy

I went down to Lake Travis and signed up with a boat club today. Tomorrow is a 2 hour training thing where they break down all the club rules and show me how to handle the boats properly. They have big boats, fast boats, party boats, fishing boats, sailboats you name it. All for me to use, bring back and walk away from.

It wasn't cheap but its a tangible thing for myself to help me celebrate that I have been working hard and bringing results to my clients. Rather than go out and buy some giant TV or something that would make me feel uncomfortable, I figured a fun lifestyle change would be a better choice and I can bring family and friends along with me in the fun.

Offers are still coming in for more clients but I just dont have time in day to take on much more. I am thankful for this. I know the universe gives you what you put into it. I do believe you also aren't given things you can't handle. I had wanted to be in this place in the past but never got there. Probably because I was an idiot and didn't deserve it.

I hope I can continue to do well, get myself in a good place and then turn to helping others. I think this is a good plan. Its only fair.

No comments: