Thursday, August 2, 2012

I think one of my bigger weaknesses is thinking most people know what the hell they are talking about.

I am just not 100% certain of much. I am always willing to hear an opposing view or a different angle to a story I have not considered. My problem is I hear somone's side or angle and then deeply question if I am incorrect. I then second guess myself and often end up assuming I am wrong when my initial reaction or belief was correct to begin with.

I envy those with an unwavering, almost blind commitment to an idea. These people have gotten a lot done throughout history. Its the pussies like me who sit on something and try to dissect every possible detail and nuance until I lose sight of the reality of a situation.

No surprise... I can see this also being a benefit in life.

Dammit I did it again.


No comments: