Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Its a good day. I picked up a new client. I had the initial conversation yesterday and the check is already in the mail. Its the fastest consult to payment situation I have ever experienced.

I also have another previous client who ended up seeing results from June and will possibly reup our contract for August.

Finally I have a total of 3 more potential clients in various niches expressing interests in my services. If just one of those signs up with me then that will have officially passed my income goal (at least the monthly version of it) that I set for myself awhile back. I was hoping to hit it before 35. I am not even 34 yet.

Of course anything could happen. Clients could drop out. The economy could drop out. But for now I am proud of myself.

Time to go sailing. (literally)

1 comment:

That Birdhouse said...

congratulations baller. let's sail around the equator. i want a cool sailing name though like chet.