Friday, January 16, 2009

Constant Education

That's how I would describe my opinion of business success.

I have been subscribing to an online affiliate marketing website that has a monthly payment of $30 bucks for a few months. I probably have read through 1/5th of all the info available to me so I kinda felt like I was wasting my money.

I went back to a section I had read already and found one little tidbit of info. It was an Aha moment and I applied it immediately. I woke up to some super numbers and a sale.

It goes to show me how for this to fly, I am going to have to be consistently studying, learning and moving forward with what I know about this industry. I am also going to create a separate blog for this kind of stuff because frankly its stuffy and only entertains myself.

No comments: