Thursday, January 15, 2009

learning my limits

so I have officially become obsessed. I watch the stats creep up, i freak out because they aren't where I want them to be.

I get home and work until 2 sometimes nearly 3 on this stuff. I dream about it.

Then this morning a very tense ball of stress appeared in my chest. Like a rock. I thought it was my heart for a second. It hurt.

So I took a hot shower, laid down awhile and breathed deeply and it got better.

Still this is no way to live. I am literally working 13-14 hour days, not unwinding at all and unusually obsessive about this stuff. Gotta be another way.

I have lost about $130 so far. Of course the stats I gain are invaluable. I need to see this as necessary costs of learning my market but I freak out over every penny. Some entrepreneur.

No comments: