Wednesday, January 7, 2009

swimming in details

so this little internet business is a massive amount of tiny little details...

tweaks to the opt in page need to be made, videos I recorded need editing in certain places, payment processing needs to be in place, stat tracking in Google needs to be fully functional before driving traffic to it. Keyword research...yada yada. This is not a fly by night get rich quick thing. I am working on a legitimate info product business that happens to have the internet as the storefront. But I got a lot done last night. And Im going to be doing things I dont see my competition doing at all. This is where my experience with my job comes into play. I see all these real estate gurus doing interesting marketing and I am totally copping the ideas in my niche. Hopefully this separates me from the others.

Of course the numbers wont lie. Thats the cool thing about marketing. You get instant results from your efforts that are inarguable.

I had a tiny technical breakthrough last night that excited the hell out of me so I stayed up way too late working on it. I may be a bit of a slacker sometimes but when I get into something I can literally work a solid 6 or 7 hours on it without getting up from my chair.

Im am very very excited to start making passive income.

No comments: