Tuesday, January 6, 2009

the swang of it

ok it actually feels good to be back into the routine. Not laying around in my own filth and wondering what I am going to do today. I should have worked on my internet stuff this holiday but I managed to keep any smidgen of responsibility and productivity held down and suffocated until the new year.

Last night I met up with Daniel and we went over a new song we are working on. Its a dual song where we trade off lines in the chorus. our lines so far...

Daniel:
All the continental breakfasts and floral pattern carpets are the same
From the outskirts of Los Angeles to the inns that line the coast of Georgian Bay
And any one you're in makes you feel you're the only one without a lover on display

its the end of the world - Me
if I could just draw this out - Daniel
at a holiday inn - Me
Try not to think about - Daniel
I just couldn't wait - Me
How I need to remember - Daniel
to see you again - Me
The crack and the timbre - Daniel

There's more but were playing around with it. The harmonies are pretty spectacular. its a bouncy piano number and is going to be good. We have a lot of potential good stuff in the works

I also worked on my sales letter and tweaked my ebook some more when I got home.

2009 is going to be my bitch.

No comments: