Monday, January 12, 2009

weekend update

good weekend. vocals were recorded and I did pretty well. Of course I might feel differently going back to hear it later but it came off a lot better than i had planned. Inch by inch this EP will be released. Maybe it wont be a masterpiece or anything but its damn excellent for an ep by some guys who have only been together about a year.

in boring nerdy news, my sales letter is converting at a whopping 10%. Or course more data is needed to get accurate percentages but as it stands I am making a sale with every 10 visits to the page. 20 opt ins so far. 2 sales. I was hopefully optimistic I would get 2%. still 22 bucks in the hole after its all said and done but that was to be expected. I am on the right track here.

not sure why both sales were from canada though. weird.

No comments: