Thursday, January 8, 2009

Friends....I need someone to lean on....

I am about to cancel my cable subscription....

Im weak..

no cnn...

no comedy central...

no....qvc. ;)

I know its in my best interest to spend my time elsewhere. Just turn to the television for a daily fix of the simpsons and seinfeld ONLY, if that.

I know I can go on the internet and watch the other shows if I really want to...

but honestly there is a certain comfort having cable. Living alone can get very very quiet and just having mildly entertaining TV on can really help with the the feelings of isolation that creep up every now and then.

of course I have to ask myself what is that comfort worth to me? 80 bucks a month is over 266 leads generated online. A 2% sales rate of that far exceeds $80.

Seems like the smart thing to do.

No comments: