Wednesday, July 23, 2008

good song

another song worth mentioning.

I heard this on the radio the other day and the singer sounded EXACTLY like the guy from Arcade Fire (I would have bet any amount of money that it was him). Well it wasn't but the song is fantastic.

I checked them out and pretty much everything else sucks by them but this song gets to me. They have been around since 1985!

Poi Dog Pondering - From This Moment On

listen to that one only. The others blow. I'm serious. The discrepancy between the others and this song is ridiculous. Do NOT listen to the other tracks or you will judge my lack of musical taste. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING BUT THIS ONE SONG.

i hope i made my point. no?

well its just that the other songs are doo-doo. proceed with caution.

No comments: