Tuesday, June 3, 2008

opportunities galore

So it looks like I am going to be seeing some more freelance work for my sales letter writing abilities in the near future. In typical fashion, I am mentioning this way before anything solidifies but I cant help but get stoked at all these great opportunities coming my way.

Of course I can always use more money, more friends, more sex, more fun, more whatever and maybe I'm just easily pleased but I'm enjoying things right now.

I used to believe when things were going good it was the sign of some sort of eventual fall but I am going to do my best to rid myself of that association. Bill Hicks said it best when he said "its just a ride". I shouldn't get too caught up in anything good or bad.

Hey I know. Gas prices suck. Now I'm back to earth. I don't get political often but I wonder how much of this is our current administrations fault.

No comments: