Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday 33 and stuff

Birthday was good.

I had a few people join me at the Ginger Man. Michelle wrapped kitty litter as a joke birthday present. An already opened box. I did not bring it home with me.

I did get pretty drunk. A gal I went to college with that I see every now and then was out at the same venue and she approached me and gave me a hug. I then drunkenly said things that made her get mad and walk away.

I vaguely remember but I think I said something about her divorce and called her a Black Widow now that she's single. Something like that. That was the beginning of a string of things I said that lead to her just walking away. I felt pretty bad about it but its pretty hilarious also. My filter was haywire and my drunken banter didnt go over so well. I wrote her and apologized.

I have a third date tomorrow night with a gal I meet at an internet marketing event. I will say nothing more at this time about that.

33. Holy Jeeze that sounds old. I have some goals set that I want to hit before 34. I think I can do it!

My cat pukes once every day. Still trying to figure that one out.

I went to Dallas this weekend to visit my Grandmother for her birthday. My aunt bought a cake and we had a little mini dual birthday thing with myself, my mother, my aunt and my grandmother. I grilled shishkabobs. I have never had to spell that in print before and I have no clue if that is accurate. Pretty sure its not but I am not Googling it.

Working out still. Lots of cute women at the gym. But not much opportunity to say anything. "I see you are blasting your quads." "Nice form."

Sometimes when I am working out everything suddenly seems surreal. Like as if I were an alien coming down to earth and watching all these people sitting and moving in strange machines, rolling on giant inflatable orbs and moving their bodies in weird ways, grunting and sweating. If I didnt know what was going on it would seem so weird and random.

No comments: