Monday, September 12, 2011






flights to panama look to be about 1000 after taxes. The good thing is once you get there everything is very cheap. We found an apt we could rent for about 200 for the entire week.

Snorkleing, rainforests its a lot like Costa Rica and I found that to be a beautiful country. My client tells me that Panama is better it just doesnt have the same PR. He lives in the penthouse of a downtown highrise. We might get to stay with him a night or so.

The group is very stoked. So far its myself and at least 2 guys. One girl friend of mine if she can swing it. Everyone is very excited and ready to take a vacation. We are planning on March which seems like a long time from now but 6 months is nothing these days.

Ive actually been in this apt for 5 already and that is pretty amazing to me.

Tonight is the Tea Party debate. It promises to rise above talking points and focus primarily on the economy. I hope Perry and Romney fall on their big faces.

No comments: