Friday, September 9, 2011

Random

Things are looking good for me financially. Stuff in the pipe that should turn out well. Several people are wanting to outsource work to me, one client wants me to start blogging for their company, I get calls sometimes from people who heard about me. This is cool. Its good because I have too many eggs in one basket at this time and I need to diversify. I did a pretty impressive thing for my client. Its boring to talk about but its something that I immediately pounced on and requested my bonus structure be reevaluated. Hopefully that will work out too.

This cat. Its cute. Its loving. But I watch it walk out of that litterbox and traipse around my small apartment and it freaks me out. I clean every day like the place was a zoo. I honestly go back and forth with keeping her.

I think this gal lost interest. She was a handful and Im probably better off.

I hope I can afford Panama.

I am going to Boston in November.

I think sanity has a lot to do with looking forward to something. I think most people are clinically insane to some degree or at least have periods where this is the case. Maybe Im just projecting. But it seems mental health is always in flux.

No comments: