Tuesday, September 6, 2011

the heat is gone today. Its a beautiful austin day.

This was a pretty unbearable summer as far as the heat and humidity was concerned. Awful. But once this town cools off its pretty magical. And it stays mild until the next grueling summer.

Don't know about this gal. We hung out once more. I dig her enough to see what happens. She seems to like me. But I feel like the tides could change at any moment if they haven't already.

Friend of mine wants to start a little business with me. I am leery of doing business with friends. Hes gung ho about it and wants to use some of the momentum that I have generated around town to generate more clients and start a little thing with it.

Of course I could do this myself. But having another person to spread out the duties and expenses would be nice. But I hear horror stories of friends working together.

I am not feeling anything today. Low energy. No motivation. Kinda blah.

Actually thats a lie. I feel pretty bad today. More than blah. Its a combination of things. A mini perfect storm turning my glasses the color of shit. I try to stay positive with this blog but today Im not feeling it.

No comments: