Thursday, September 1, 2011

- hitting up happy hour today with a lady I met the other night.
Part of me is predicting a flake. Its often par for the course. We will see. She is very very cute. Very very.

- enjoying working out. some of my muscles feel like Ive been beaten with a 2x4. I probably overdid it a bit. I am getting more and more comfortable doing my thing there. I figured it would be a bunch of super buff guys but its mostly normal folk. Pretty ladies though.

- changing my diet to facilitate the workout routine. I ate something on 5 separate occasions yesterday. That's 3.5 times more then when I normally eat. Chicken breast, brown rice, green vegetables. Healthy meals that I actually take time to prepare.

- Meeting more potential clients. This is good.

- Enjoying the cat more. Still get weirded out with the thought of her using that litterbox and then walking around my apt. I clean a lot more because of her which cant be a bad thing. She found a very high spot in my apartment on top of my cabinets that she likes to hang out on. She sort of follows me around and hangs out near me with whatever I am doing. I mind less and less.

- I am really starting to get worried about a coming financial crisis. And for the most selfish of reasons. I picture a landscape where no one goes out, no one can afford to do anything and I am stuck in this apartment with no one to hang out with or talk to, scrambling to make money so I can afford to stay here.

Hell it might even be something where the power shuts off and the grocery stores cant hold a thing so that fear is probably tame compared to the actual possibilities.

Im hoping my sources of information are at least overblowing the possible catastrophe. I know countries have gone through hpyerinflation and gotten out. I should at least prepare for a few months of craziness while everything resets.


No comments: