Monday, April 23, 2012

Good weekend. Went to something called Arial Arts with my girlfriend (feels weird to say girlfriend). Basically it was the play The Time Machine by HG Wells but with arial acrobats similar to cirque du soleil doing crazy body contortions on trapezes, rings, metal cubes and a stripper pole. Classiest pole dancing ever. Seriously these women do some crazy things that seem to defy physics. And they are the embodiment of physical fitness. Very impressive.

We walked around some of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Austin also. For such a small city there is still so many things I have not seen or done. Its embarrassing how much time I've wasted in the 7 years I've been here. Found a giant graffiti park and snapped some photos


Yesterday I watched the movie Battle Royale. Wow. Very violent flick with children murdering each other. The ending was weird to the point of beyond understanding so I gave up. I would classify this movie as an experience. I cant say great. I cant say it sucked. Its just something you should probably see once.

My girl is very sweet to me. I'm not used to all the attention. It's an adjustment for sure. She's a redhead so I wonder if we look related when we walk down the street holding hands. She dances well. She secretly sings well. She is beyond goofy. She is quite a talker and makes my ADD seem tame. She has a nerd streak so she doesn't mind sitting on the couch with me while I play her Super Nintendo. She digs good music and Star Wars. She had a strange medical condition a couple years ago where she faced her own mortality which I find very interesting. She likes children. She hates cats. She thinks I'm sexy and tells me so frequently. She has asthma/allergies. She digs yoga. She also has an estranged father. I don't think she has a mean bone in her body. Did I mention shes a talker? ;)




No comments: