Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Social Petri Dish

Saturday is going to be quite a day (and night).

My friend M is getting married. We dated at one point.

I also dated K who was her friend (one of my longest relationships). She hated that M dated me and dissolved their friendship for a while. They have since reconnected so K will be at M's wedding.

I am bringing my date. She is fully aware of the fact that I dated both women.

So the subtext to this scenario is out of control.

Ks interactions with me (whom I have not seen in 4 years), Ms interactions with me, Ks Husband will be there and Ive never met him, M's husband's interactions with me. K+M's interactions with my date. My date's interactions with K+M and myself.

Mathematically there are some pretty wild potential social scenarios that would each be considered awkward.

We all plan on going out after the wedding to party downtown.

This is going to be great.

Here is my date's dress:




Here is what I am wearing:



Just kidding.

No comments: