Monday, August 29, 2011

Even though we are the most evolved species on the planet, our infants are one of the most helpless. I always found that strange.

I visited my friends 4 day old baby yesterday. Wow. Your job as a parent basically boils down to keeping this baby alive. Thats it. Feed it, change it, figure out why its crying and fix it in some way.

Apparently they have a fussy baby. But my friend is going to be a great father I can tell. I know I will be there soon but after being around a newborn for any period of time I definitely don't feel rushed.

Other stuff:

Been working out. Had a decent work out last night. Im a bit sore. But I like going at night because the gym is practically empty. I can fumble around with the machines and look like a retard with reckless abandon.

Ive been reading that diet is actually the most important part of all this. Its all about how you facilitate your body's healing from the workout that makes all the difference.

They have these cool swimming pools with the lanes. I want to do that. They also have Yoga classes. I want to do that too.

Im going to live forever.

No comments: