Monday, August 1, 2011

stuff

reading fight club. Its bleak.

recording Saturday.

Im getting a cat. Its a gift. If he's crazy Ill have to give him to someone else.

I miss a lot of people lately.

Everyone is having babies.

I am an official sole proprietorship now.

It was 103 degrees today. Predicted 108 degree highs this week.

I had the best veggie tacos from Cherrywood Coffeehouse today.

I bought Seinfeld season 3 for $7.

I pared down my keychain. It looked like a janitor's.

We are in the kickball playoffs this Thursday

Finally breaking down and getting health insurance

I meet with a couple guys tomorrow to talk about creating a local Mastermind group to help set financial goals and stick to them, networking etc.

I want to stop casually smoking and drinking so damn much.

getting recording gear soon

writing long letters Ill probably never send.

No comments: