Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Roommate

My friend got me a cat. I didnt really ask for it, but I didn't really say I wasn't interested. I figured I'd start with a cat. Move on to a dog. Then maybe a kid someday.

Baby steps.

Apparently my friend got it from her friend who was out walking his dogs. He noticed a woman who lives in his apartment complex pull up in her covertible, open the door and throw the cat caddy thing into the parking lot with food and drive off. Poor little guy. What a bitch.

My friend heard me complaining about the work from home isolation thing and decided I should be the one to give this cat a home. So she brought it back with her from New Orleans and now I guess he's mine.

Right now he/she (not sure at this point actually) is basically just roaming around my place checking things out. Jumping on things. Crawling under them. Chasing light reflections from my phone. Cat stuff.

Declawed, Fixed all the good stuff. Guess Ill find out soon enough if I'm allergic to cats or if its totally crazy.



2 comments:

That Birdhouse said...

congrats man. post a pic.

Michelle said...

I second the demand for pictures of said cat. will not believe until sighted online.