Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Setting up Shop

Shouldn't have drank coffee after 8pm. I am totally awake.

Today felt productive. Im getting signed up to take credit card payments. Long forms to fill out. Signatures needed. Blah blah.

But soon I can have my clients pay me via credit card rather than anticipating the mail every day for a check. That sucks.

Met with a couple local guys here in Austin that are going to outsource their marketing to me.

I was also contacted by another potential client through one of my current clients so this month is turning out nicely.

I am noticing something about myself. Just having clients contacting me for potential work satisfies some sort of drive in me that I often end up never actually following through with. Sounds like I should be swimming in money but I'm not. I end up putting things off or really undercutting my services.

Thats the ADD in me. Getting 75% finished with something and then going ok whats next. Pretty dumb of me. But that's all about to change.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

So what's the update on your ADD overhaul? Are you keeping those clients and running the world? Let me know when you've got money to spare- I've got credit card debt you can pay off ;)

Michelle said...

I had this whole comment typed out and when I hit submit, it lost it. But basically, sometime funny, sometime funny - let me know if you're rolling in the dough yet - something funny.
Love you.