Saturday, August 20, 2011

Heading to Dallas

First time in months. This time its to see my grandmother.

Its going to be tough in some ways. There's going to be a gal on my mind front and center, distracting me. She shows up there a lot but this is going to be over the top. Nothing to do but let it go and tell myself I'm the last person she wants to hear from.

But Im glad to see my grandmother. I know her time left on this earth is winding down. But she will certainly have a more comfortable time with my aunt. They do things. They go to exercise classes. I will bring back a full report of her status.

2011 is very different than the previous years. I am seeing a vision of what I want for my life take focus. I want my grandmother to see these changes in me come to fruition before her time is due. I want her to hold my child someday like she held Jared's. The only shred of sanity I have in this world is greatly attributed to her and I know that moment would be incredible for both of us.


No comments: