Thursday, August 25, 2011

Speaking of Love...

My friend is in a Pickle.

We were out with a few friends the other night. She meets a guy. He seems cool to me. Nice enough. They go home together. Things go wrong.

Guy turns into a complete stalker. Raging lunatic, sending countless texts and calls per day begging to speak to her again kinda crazy. I read his texts. Stuff like... Dont make me do something bad to myself. Why baby? I love you. I am so lonely. If I ever see your ex he better watch out. Keep in mind this was basically a one night stand.

Icing on the cake... he sent a picture of his erect penis to her. She's getting a restraining order.

Serious shit.

The crazy thing is she had recently returned from New Orleans and brought back with her a candle she got from a voodoo shop. A love candle. She cast a spell to find love. Could this be a twisted answer to her request? I don't know but this guy is beyond smitten. Beyond sanity and she is freaking out. Be careful what you wish for. Its far from love but this nutcase seems to think its the biggest loss of his life. She said he calls up to 50-75 times per day. Out of control.



No comments: